I love being a mom my two babies are my life they bring so much joy to our home, it would be very hard to imagine a world without them. I mean just look at these two goof balls. How can you not smile at that? Even though I love them It doesn't mean that everything they give I automatically love, like the extra weight I gained and the hundreds of stretch marks yikes . Being the large babies that they were (Weston 9 lbs 13 oz and Skylette 8 lbs 7 oz) I gained a considerable amount of "Baby Weight" over 120 lbs combined between the two pregnancies. I have been having difficulty trying to stay motivated to lose my baby weight this time around. So today I decided to start recording my weight loss/health journey in hopes that it will help me to stay motivated, positive and proactive. History I was born in Washington State in a small farming town there wasn't a lot to do but I stayed active with sports, I've played volleyball and softba...
We'll we made it to Baltimore safe and sound! So much has happened in the course of the month.We arrived in Maryland after a long 40 hour drive with just ourselves and our poor car, that packed all our belongings. Once we got settled in our Hotel, the apartment hunting began. We spent serveral days looking at apartment after apartment trying to find something that would be close enough to Nick's school and that would also be in a safe neighborhood. It seemed the harder we looked the less luck we had in finding a place to live. At this time this was when some funny things happened. We decided to go to church on the following Sunday: to as many wards as possible. Thinking this would increase our chances in finding some contacts within the church. We were running a little late to the first meeting that day so we snuck around the back to avoid distracting anyone. Nick and I sat next to this guy that after a time Nick swore he knew. Turns out Nick did know him, Brother Brian Geurts ...
New York here we come... New years in New York what a dream come true we stayed with some great friends and they showed us the town. We walked everywhere from China Town to the Brooklyn Bridge to Times Square it was so packed and there were so many drunk people it was hilarious. We had the best Chinese food in China Town (Lemon Chicken was to die for). Later we spent the night in Queens. It was definitely a night to remember. The tolls were outrageous! We paid over 60 bucks from Baltimore to New York! $8 dollar tolls nuts! WE MADE IT!! All the bright lights! View from Brooklyn Bridge it was so cold up there! Good ole Mickey D's I love this picture just by looking at this picture you know your in Times Square so fun. (or Vegas lol ) We took the Staten Island Ferry to the Staten Island and on the way we saw the Statue of Liberty is was very surreal! The Statue of Liberty Nick and I at the top of Brooklyn Bridge Grand Central Station it was huge and very impressive with all th...
Comments