Saturday, September 15, 2012

50 years

My Grandpa and Grandma's 50th wedding anniversary was coming up and they planned a huge vacation for our whole family the plan was to go on an Alaskan Cruise. We couldn't go because the Cruise line had a rule that wont allow pregnant women on the boat that are over 25 weeks. Both myself and My sister couldn't go. It was a huge bummer but I still wanted to do something nice for them so I decided to draw the Manti Temple were they were sealed. I used calk in sepia tones. I don't have the original finished drawing but it is inscribed with their sealing date and names at the bottom. My Grandparents are some of the most giving selfless people I know I love them to pieces!

The Happy Couple

They received it the day before everyone left for Alaska... I think they really liked it.



No comments:

spring 14