Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ghosts, Goblins and Ghouls!

Happy Halloween!!!! Buahaaaaa! What a fun holiday! I don't know if I mentioned that Nick and I are in serving in the Primary and this year the Jones Falls Ward Primary was in charge of the Trunk or Treat. We had different stations that the kids could go to all of the church Nick and I had the room dedicated to Musical Monsters. It was a blast.
Here we are dressed up a Pirates "Ahoy matee"



Nick Explaining the rules to Musical Monsters!


LOL a double
Todd Heap (Baltimore Ravens Tight End) in the black I didn't want to seem like I was a creepy stocker so I snapped the picture when his back was turned lol creepy right. Haha I think his wife saw me though.
The Cutest Couple at the Party! Kristen was 7 months pregnant and she dressed up as a Bun in the Oven and her hubby Aaron was the Bun Maker lol adorable! They now have a beautiful baby boy.
Zombie!
The cutest Ghost!
The party was hopping in the street!
All the trunks were decorated like this or better it was awesome almost everyone had scary music. I think I was the scaredest little girl there! We had so much fun though!

1 comment:

Shannon Mariner said...

I love your costumes, so cute! And I love your updated blog! Yippee.

spring 14