Sunday, December 4, 2011

Baby Weston

What an adventure! A lot has happened in the past couple of months we welcomed a new baby into our home and we both are so happy. We are so full of love at this time in our life we cant think of anything else that we may want.

It was definitely an exciting week when our little man decided to show his cute face. its true what they say the last month of pregnancy is very uncomfortable I wasn't getting much sleep and I was still working which added to my irritability. Despite all the swollen body parts and grumpiness Nick was such a great support.

A couple days before I gave birth to Weston I was in a fender bender which started my labor process. Luckily everything was fine with the baby and myself but our car was banged up pretty bad. I'm sure with the stress of the accident and just being full term it was time for Baby to show up. About two days later I broke my water and it was down hill from there. 16 hours later Weston was born via forcepts he weighed 9 pounds 12.4 ounces and was 21.5 inches long


No comments:

spring 14