Monday, October 25, 2010

If you Dont have it GET IT!!

I wanted to take this time to thank You Netflix for all the Movies you have sent me over the these past few months. For all those times I have logged onto you and watched Bones and many other visually and mentally stimulating movies instantly to my PC. Thank you Netflix for the ease of use and simplicity that you offer while navigating your website. Thank you for never disagreeing with me when I change my line up in my queue time after time after time. You have always been there for my husband and I and we appreciate you!

If you dont have Netflix you should get it it's AWESOME!

1 comment:

Devin and Holly said...

AMEN to that! Devin and I love netflix. And it's just so exciting waiting for your movie to come in the mail!

spring 14