Friday, May 28, 2010

Projects

So Iv been trying to keep my self busy and creative so I have been experimenting with serveral different mediums one being Sewing I LOVE it...

Just a few Projects Iv finished during my crazy schedule!


I painted My bathroom this gorgeous Gray Brown color that I adore although you cant tell in this picture its way cuter in person. The Project I'm showing you is only half done, I decided to use the left over brown paint to cover 2 20X20 canvases and design a bold print over the top! I blow up a very small picture that I found to use as the print and because I couldn't get any bigger than a foot I had to freehand the design. but i love it turned out great.

Just wait till i'm done with this bathroom!!


Reversible Carseat Cover (chair cover since I don't have a carseat!) These are some of my first things that I have sewn! Its soo Much fun!!


Burp clothes with chenille Fabric


No comments:

spring 14